My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, May 08, 2007

    TMI Tuesday...and enjoying a quiet day....

    Lazy tuesday and TMI again already. Man..I don't know about you but it only seems like six or seven days since the last one. The weather is warm and the sun is out....all the lil yellow flowers in my yard are drinking it in....f*cking lil yellow flowers...bastards...every one of them!! Anywho....on to TMI!!:)

    1. What sight, sound, smell, object or whatever most remind you of a special someone?
    Well thats a loaded question.....:) Zig is a sentimental creature...and really any little thing can flood a memory back to me..it's this wierd filing system that is my mind...most of the memories are good though...:)

    2. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex?
    Ya'know....I used to think of myself as a boob man..(any size, shape, tilt), but I find as I get older this is not always so much so. Honestly...I'd have to say the eyes...if you have a glint of mischief lurking in there....I'm interested, then I'll start staring at your boobs. Ummm if your back is to me...yes, I'm probably looking at your ass..:)

    3. Do you prefer to give or receive?
    Both...and often!! :)

    4. One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?
    By definition....get the hell outta there...politely and respectfully perhaps..but get the hell out. My best example...Angelina Jolie. Smoking Hot!! I'd do her...my wife would probably do her....I would not dare to fall asleep after. You might well wake up in a tub of ice with a note that your left kidney had been donated to a little kid in a 3rd world nation.....which they ate...

    5. What is the strangest place you've had sex?
    Behind an uncles tent at camp...it was unexpected...it was pleasant...it was naughty.:)


    Bonus (as in optional): How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
    Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm.....where to start here and how do we define it. When I was about 8 or 9..I had this 15 year old babysitter that would let me do...just about anything, being 8-9, my equipment wasn't quite working yet but everything else....oh buddy...I miss her sometimes..:) 12-13...equipment working now, the odd girl with strange offers..like I'll give you a hickey anyplace you want...my response..how about one right on the tip of this...:) 15-16 The freckle faced redhead who had a body well developed beyond her years, who asked me after...was it good? I ofcourse, a man of my years happy for having gotten laid said well hell yeah. her response was "good, I've been working on this at home"...True story...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGG!

    Happy TMI Goofs and friends!! :)

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday...and enjoying a quiet day...."

     

    Blogger Vixen said ... (4:31 PM) : 

    *snort* LOVE your answer to #4!!!

    HappyTMI! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:58 PM) : 

    LOL I love that last answer, you rock bud! Happy TMI

     

    Blogger Dial-Up Princess said ... (5:25 PM) : 

    Your answers had me lmao....and I also liked #4 in particular...Happy TMI Tuesday.

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (8:52 PM) : 

    Well a girl does have to practice.... I mean if you have the right toys & all;)
    Practice makes Perfect!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

    ROFL for #4... I think the same... ;-((
    As for your bonus... God... you are scarry... 8-9???? Should I lock my daughter already...??? just in case she met a 8-9 byy like you in school???? ROFL!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

    Your response to 4 is just pure gold. I liked the answer to 2 is well but 4 just takes the cake lol. Happy Tuesday.

     

    Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (12:37 AM) : 

    LOL...ah ...yes.....CAMP!!!!!

    one time at band camp.....j/k

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:42 AM) : 

    Dude... #4, lmao. I am so glad I didn't take a drink of water and reading that. Oh and ""good, I've been working on this at home".... Woza boy. Badass answers as usual sir. Happy (belated) TMI!

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (11:07 AM) : 

    See here is the difference, I think, between girls and boys. I used to think Tom Cruise was hot until he got all weird. Now he's just not.

    Whereas with guys, the girl/lady remains hot no matter what. Weird. Which is why I always beg male celebrities or models to never actually speak except in the movies they make!! Ruins all the fantasy for me.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 PM) : 

    Hehe... good to see I'm not the only one that thinks that way! LOL... Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:51 PM) : 

    See I feel the same way about angelina jolie! My favorite one night stand line is "you dont have to go home but you cant stay here" GREAT TMIS from the Zigs this week!

     

    post a comment