My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    TMI Tuesday....and I'm back!!

    Man...am I ever jetlagged!! I had no idea that Dorklandia was so much like Ziglandia......but an 18 hour flight......WOW!!! It may have had to do with the fact our pilot only had 1 eye...that drifted, we flew in circles alot.....I digress...

    The corination was not quite what I was expecting, but the ceremony was interesting. I was presented a with a crown made of balloon animals, presnted by a clown making balloon animals....who I shot on the spot...I REALLY REALLY dislike clowns.....they creep me out damnit!! Then the after party.....ohhh man, this was one hell of an after party. Dorks know how to party!!!

    Several hangovers later...and an unsettling image of Chistopher Walken officiating a game of strip/take a shot Jenga forever burned into my mind...we are back. This is going to be a tough gig!!! :)

    On to TMI!!!!

    1. Ideal amount of sex per week?
    As much as you can get and give back in a reasonable and satisfying manner...;)

    2. Ever had an online affair?
    This one stumps me abit, as "affair" means cheating. I've had a few online "relationships" but never juggled 2 or more at the same time, or tried to juggle a seperate online with a real life. I have this tendency to date women who know how to use guns.....

    3. Are you a member of the mile high club?
    Sadly....no, I did however stay a Holiday Inn Express once......

    4. Are you predjudice against any particular group of people?
    I believe we've already discussed my feelings about clowns! Besides that, you pretty much have to prove to me your an asshole before I write you off as one.

    5. What constitutes bad sex?
    A strong burning sensation peeing the next morning would be one clue you had bad sex...:)

    Bonus (as in optional): Can females ejaculate?
    While I have never witnessed this personally, I have a rather large collection of video evidence (for educational purposes ofcourse) that supports this possibility....:)

    Happy TMI Tuesday goofs and friends!!!!!!!



    *** Some clown links to support my claims!! Killer Klowns from Outerspace, Shakes the Clown,Tripping the Rift, Stephn King's IT. I'm tellin ya...clowns are evil!! :)

    Labels: , , , , ,

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday....and I'm back!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

    I f**king hate clowns. I love this layout though :) Happy Tuesday!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

    Hummm... your 3 2 questions me... For my part, I believe that if something is going on that you are not comfortable to share with your s.o., it is the beginning of cheating... Cheating isn't only in the sense of having sex with another... but I take it also as feeling emotions and closeness that should be reserved to our s.o... Well, only my opinion about that 'cheating stuff'...

    I can tell you that female squirting (and not peeing) is very real... I am and I don't like it very much... I find it very messy... ;-(

    Happ TMI!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:55 PM) : 

    Searabbit....I agree, cheating starts with sharing emotions and feeling that should be reserved for you mate..or mate at the time....to me..I think that is more or atleast as much as the sex...if sex occours...

    Been a very long time, but own a "been cheated on badge"...grr.....:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 PM) : 

    I hate clowns too and it has nothing to do with Stephen King's IT. That didn't help matters any though but I've always found clowns to be odd and creepy. Funny answers. Happy Tuesday.

     

    Blogger Dial-Up Princess said ... (9:02 PM) : 

    Nice answers...Happy TMI Tuesday

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 PM) : 

    OMG LMAO!!! Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:35 PM) : 

    Hey that Holiday Inn loved us, but not as much as our co guest at the Days Inn.

    Strip/shot Jenga? I am sooooo IN!

    Christopher Walken? Yup. He is sooooo on my party list. And I will bake him a Birthday cake.

    Glad you returned from Dorklandia. I think you carry some with you always.
    *giggles*

     

    Blogger crse said ... (7:52 AM) : 

    awww! clowns get such a bad rap. But dorklandia will miss you greatly. And great tmi!

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (2:34 PM) : 

    Female ejaculation...we need more info on this! I've seen some of these "research" movies myself. Fascinating research topic.

    Clowns...it's just wrong and they should be outlawed...but then only outlaws will have clowns. Please make the voices stop...

     

    Blogger Xev said ... (11:30 AM) : 

    Aw, clowns aren't so bad. #3 definately constitutes as bad sex. Ouch.

     

    Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (12:40 AM) : 

    well......did I tell U I have a springfield XD9mm ?!? LOL

     

    post a comment