My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    ***New Template courtesy of the amazing Devil Blue Dress, cool new banner coming compliments of our equaly amazing friend Suze just as soon as I figure out how to embed it!! :)

    ***Snicker.......I just said embed and had a dirty thought...DevilBlue and Suze,,,Me and Agrah....I Digress......:)

    ***New banner embedded, and more dirty thoughts :)

    Comments on ""

     

    Blogger Alicia said ... (11:33 AM) : 

    You had me all confused with the date of the blog.
    Yes... I'm easily confused.
    :)

     

    Blogger Mary said ... (1:36 PM) : 

    Looks good, I think that shade of blue is your color. :D

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (6:20 PM) : 

    Awesome little brother!!!
    All your wanton thoughts have perforated the rest of mankind's equally pervy minds. Surprizing what one little vote can do...

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:57 PM) : 

    Hey, don't let this thing go to your head. Lol

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (1:43 AM) : 

    Was there ever any doubt?:)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:02 AM) : 

    All hail the prince! This place looks great. Bowing on my knees to you... *giggle* (My mind is in the what happens after I bow down phase...)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (2:29 AM) : 

    Suze I hope this goes to his head.... at least one of them!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:16 AM) : 

    i like the way you think!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (10:38 AM) : 

    I agree, this is definitely your color...

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:23 PM) : 

    Snicker... And there were three in the bed...

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:30 PM) : 

    I totally forgot to come by and say Congrats! Now I was looking for a new fresh post, but I see you have not posted one...

    **Bows to the prince**

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:46 AM) : 

    You got my juices flowing!

    Great template Devil.

    Give Alex a shout if you get stuck loading your banner. :)

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (11:49 AM) : 

    DAMNIT!! I am so jealous of the templates *pouting*

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:08 PM) : 

    Hey.......only 3 in the bed???? hrrrm!!! :)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:26 PM) : 

    *giggles* DevilBlueDress? bowing down? 3 in the bed? I like the way this is going...... I think we need a plan... oh and permission slips.
    I told zig teh 3 in the bed was because we need a cameraman... I presume this is ok?

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (12:50 PM) : 

    I came over to see if you wanted Alex's help and I'm now distracted thinking about 3 in a bed. ;)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (12:53 PM) : 

    You did it! The blog looks fab, even if I do say so myself. Lol

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:11 PM) : 

    I must admit......the banner definately adds the touch!! :)

     

    post a comment