My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, April 20, 2007

    Da Count!!!

    I missed last weeks, and kinda feel bad...but I did take time to reflect even though I didn't post. Some pretty crazy shit going on here in the Zig house.....mostly good, some silly......rest well just pisses me off.

    Ordinarily....I'd probably be posting about how I'm thankful the exchange went well for the princess even though I really dislike the drive.....today is not that day....because his punk ass has bailed. While I dislike the drive, I've never attempted to deny him visitation....I've always sucked it, manned up, and done it. This weekend is no exception...would have, he seems to have bailed, without a phone call...without an explaination...and in a tantrum. If pleasant...and not in an Alec Baldwin fit....I hope he takes the time to call her tonight....just to say hi.

    Today...I'm thankful I can restrain myself from typing the mean and dirt I really want to, because it serves no purpose of benifit.

    Today...I'm thankful I can restrain from speaking these things to the princess or within earshot of her.

    Today...I'm thankful that even though my parents divorced when I was 3....I was brought up in an environment that gave me 1 and 2.

    Today...I'm thankful a job interview in a few days, that sounds pretty damn interesting..:)

    Today....I am thankful...that I can regularly remember to be thankful..for everything, even when it pisses me off..:)

    Happy Da Count goofs and friends!!

    Labels:

    Comments on "Da Count!!!"

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (5:44 PM) : 

    yeah, sometimes it is tough to count... but counting despite it is a huge count in itself. Cheers, my friend!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (1:48 PM) : 

    That. Totally. Sucks. Sometimes I think that situations like this should be penalized legally. I really hope he did call her last night and was extremely contrite. And I hope she is grateful to have people in her life that do feel her hurts as much as she does.

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:22 PM) : 

    I love you.

     

    post a comment