My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, April 13, 2007

    Just for CRSE

    To make this a lil easier, I've taken the liberty of finding a large archive of HAL9000 .wav files for easy download. Thats just how damn cool I am and all!! :)

    Actually, it probably lables me as a nerd as well as dork....but I digress. E-mail addy is easy to find in my profile....but just for you crse......HAL900 downloads here....:)

    The one I think you want is cantdo.wav :)

    Take care goofs and friends..:)

    Comments on "Just for CRSE"

     

    Blogger crse said ... (1:23 PM) : 

    whooohoooo!!! thanks buddy...ill keep you posted on the results!

     

    post a comment