My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, September 10, 2006

    Death of a gas grill.............

    It's sunday, and abit of a lazy day. Grey skies and shit, but not realy gloomy. Usually on days like this I'm pondering what movie to watch as a few healthy slabs of dead cow soak up thier marinade for some good grilling sizzle.

    Not today my friends. I'm sad to report that my good friend "Mr Gas grill" has not only passed, but tried to take people out with him. He's been cranky for awhile, but nobody expected this...DAMN.

    Yes, I know Ive been promising him a new burner assembly for some time..stainless steel this time, instead of it's well used and coroded aluminum one. Yes, I know I promised him he'd have a new difuser this year, time got ahead of me my friend.

    I can rebuild you...better than you were before. We can be best of friends again, enjoying the way it used to be. We can improve and listen to that sizzle you used to sing with such joy.

    Quick tip, when your grill turns into a ball of fire...........turn of the gas at the tank........:)

    Comments on "Death of a gas grill............."

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:35 PM) : 

    hey sis........:) He will be rebuilt........:)

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (9:39 PM) : 

    Sorry to hear about your barbie - one thing us Aussies cant survive without. My dad has been using the same one he built himself nearly 30 years ago, we offer to buy him a new one but he wont part with his "old mate"

    I am sure you will rebuild Mr Gas Grill better than new!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (2:55 AM) : 

    duly noted...yikes!!!

     

    Blogger Alex said ... (5:44 PM) : 

    Do you do welding too?

    BTW, never light a cigarette by sticking your face in a BBQ. I did once,in my defence I was a little drunk. Ok I was shit faced.

    Doesn't burning hair smell awful?

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:59 PM) : 

    Alex, we so have to party with you!!! :)

     

    Blogger Lestat said ... (2:30 PM) : 

    Great post. Just needs a picture (or maybe we do better making up the picture in our heads...).

    Good luck making peace with your grill.

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (12:51 AM) : 

    damn thing bit my finger!

     

    post a comment