My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, April 06, 2007

    Da Count.....

    So it's been a long week......have about half my prep work for the A+ nailed, another week and I think I can take the real exam. Tonight my boy comes home...only to spend the night with buddies. Get used to it I tell myself......need to study tonight anywho...still

    I'm sitting alone......wife at work...princess up north, manchild at a friends..........e-mail pops up.."HI DAD!!!".

    Tonight I'm thankful I'm still cool enough in the eyes of a 13 year old manchild, to say hi to his old man...no reason...:)

    Take care goofs and friends.....;)

    Comments on "Da Count....."

     

    Blogger crse said ... (1:18 AM) : 

    crap! I knew there was something i wanted to do that had to do with fridays! ok im getting on board next week. Ill bet you are one cool dad.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (10:36 AM) : 

    awww...great count sweetie! I hope mine do that!

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (12:49 PM) : 

    It's those little things that count so big! Cheers!

     

    post a comment