My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    Seems I've been tagged...:)

    Egads!!!!! I havent been tagged in quite some time......but since it's from my favorite Canadian...Hot & Horney Housewife...at the moment...I'll play along..:)

    The tag is-

    1. Get tagged
    2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.
    3. Tag five others


    OK........5 things I have not divulged here before.....hrrrmmmmm

    Shit....this is going to be a tough one.....hrrmmmmm...

    1) I once called Steven Novak and told him I was listening to Patsy Cline and thinking of him...he stopped blogging that week.....True Story!!

    2) I have died....atleast twice....this life.

    3) I have and sometimes do......pee in the shower.

    4) I can sleep perfecly still, and not mess up the pile of laundry on it.

    5) I took home economics in highschool to increase my chances of getting laid....all I got out of it was learning to sew.:)

    Thats my 5.........now who to pick....who to pick....hrm....

    I'll tag crse Amorous Rocker RockDog Jeanniegrrl.....and semi celibate.

    Take care goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "Seems I've been tagged...:)"

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (12:02 PM) : 

    I sometimes pee in the shower too. tee hee
    Doesn't everyone?!
    Thanks for playing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

    im on it buddy. and i promote peeing in the shower to my whole family!

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (4:19 PM) : 

    that site was awesome!! :-D

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (11:28 PM) : 

    Hi Zig! Just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog addy.
    It is
    http://hothimandher.blogspot.com/

    Sorry to be such a pain the ass....if you could update your link that would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks a bunch darlin'!

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (2:34 AM) : 

    Cool list. Okay, I'm tagged and I'm on it. Give me a day or so to finish my travels...

     

    Blogger Ash said ... (10:45 AM) : 

    Dude, I'm so on it. Like your list too!

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (3:14 AM) : 

    Okay, I finally posted today. You made me think!

     

    post a comment