My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    Once when I was a younger kid.........

    Quiet memory..............I read a book once when many years younger. Today I was reminded of it. I dunno..........it's a tempting offer, but it comes at a cost.

    On one hand I can apply all I've learned over the years, to the field I've learned...but the hours and overnight trips....on the other, I can do something new and exciting for less pay, but be with my family more. Money is not everything, but bills need to be paid.......

    Quiet memory...........ORmson Ormson Ormson!!!


    F*ck you Adam............I know your laughing up there!!!!!!!

    Comments on "Once when I was a younger kid........."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:01 PM) : 

    Sometimes its more interesting to see the things you write for yourself then what you write for the rest of us.

     

    Blogger skinny me said ... (12:09 AM) : 

    It's a tough decision. My hubby works out or town & we know those feelings all to well.
    Damn debt!
    Why can't we live off love alone!?
    lol
    Hopefully you find the best of both worlds.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:38 PM) : 

    This is one that only you can answer. I have learned over the years that paying the bills is good but so is having time together. :)

     

    post a comment