My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, March 23, 2007

    Da Count.....and the job interview

    Ok, exciting digs today. I had my first job interview since the strangest of times has began. I go to bed early, clean up and dress up, get my papers together...etc.

    I drop the manchild off at school and make my 8am appointment with 5 minutes to spare....all good. The interview was very informal with the owner and his wife......or perhaps the owner and her husband...hard to gauge that one so far. I was informed that it was a high stress job, tempers flare, and they are known to cuss from time to time. I replied that it sounded alot like my last job...we all had a good laugh..:)

    We discussed the software they use and the operating systems they use....then it kinda fucked abit. I answered honestly when asked my opinion of Windows Vista........apparently she "likes Vista", and wants to migrate all her XP machines there in the next year..........I'm not certain my response that by next year...it might be a viable product, was a save.

    So anywho, the interview went on. We discussed things like pension and policy, wages and hours, products and services. I'll take it as a good sign that I was told "when you come in for the follow-up interview, we'll hammer out wages". We'll see and fingers crossed.

    After the interview, I ran over to a client, wrapped up a project, drove home and emailed them an invoice.....if I had more clients, this whole interview would be......well........as I said, fingers crossed....:)

    Anywho.........Da Count!!

    I am thankful my wife is a patient woman.
    I am thankful for friends and family that have faith in me.
    I am thankful for a father who I can have honest talks with, and still walk away feeling pretty good.
    I am thankful that my resume is interesting enough to raise some eyebrows.
    I am thankful I didn't eat beans last night, it might have made the interview more interesting.....but less productive...:)

    Happy Da Count goofs and friends...:)


    ***Image borrowed from Johhny Paycheck

    Comments on "Da Count.....and the job interview"

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (7:22 PM) : 

    Sending out the positive vibes on the interview! Cool count! Cheers!

     

    Blogger Alicia said ... (10:39 PM) : 

    Very cool news.
    Good luck with everything.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:40 PM) : 

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:12 PM) : 

    I love you. You will be spectacular.

     

    post a comment