My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, March 16, 2007

    Da count.....and a wish for Irish luck........:)

    So today I had work........string some cat5, punch it down and plug both ends in. Much to my chagrin, a Win2k workstation on the far end...(wasn't expecting that). So anywho....a lil head scratching and a follow up next week, all good..:)

    Tonight.......I'd like to think about this holiday.....:)

    I'm thankful for green beer.....and all it beery goodness.

    I'm thankful for Irish luck...(if your unaware...best definition I've heard...I just stepped in dogshit, lucky it wasn't my good shoes..:) )

    I'm thankful for a patient wife that likes Irish music.

    I'm thankful for a dad, that is both bemused and appreciative.

    Ironically........I'm actually thankful for family that can call....pissed and piss drunk, and remind me through an hour or 2 hour never ending story about why they are pissed....my life is not so bad.....:)

    Time for another green beer.......I'm starting a day early...:)

    Comments on "Da count.....and a wish for Irish luck........:)"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:03 PM) : 

    Happy St Patrick's Day to you.

    Cheers! ;)

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (1:45 PM) : 

    Happy St Patrick's Day Zig!!!

    I am drinking merlot and thinking...dear.god....a holiday centered around drinking...in Texas.

    I am not.driving.anywhere.

    LOL!

    xooxoxoxo!

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (5:04 PM) : 

    Cheers to a hearty count!

     

    post a comment