My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, March 15, 2007

    Paying the cell bill........................

    I don't know if I've shared this before........but I really don't care for malls. I mean sure......the twenty somethings and ill dressed teenage girl eye candy, all good...but in general, ewwwwwwww. Before you start calling me a pervert....which I am, don't let your daughter go to the mall dressed like a pole dancer, and I won't look at her imagining her pole dancing....period.....:)

    I digress.......

    So I go to the mall today to pay the cell bill, simple enough task. The gal was friendly, helpful, and actually....well....helpful. Quite an unexpected treat for a non-commision ordeal. Ok, she talked me into a $12.00 mod for my Razor phone.....but....phhpt.

    So anywho, I write the check, sitting in her office, she goes to verify the check (bastards always verify the check......bastards...where's the trust man?) and I'm alone in her office looking about. A quick bored survey....wall, wall, stuffed animal, wall, desk, chair, jacket, jacket pocket.......

    She returns all smiles, and I smile back.....No offense, but may I make an observation I ask? She nods uncertainly...

    You've been very helpful and pleasant to work with,,,,but....When you leave a stranger alone in your office, perhaps money sticking out of your jacket pocket is a bad idea......:)

    To which she said...OH SHIT!!!! :)

    Comments on "Paying the cell bill........................"

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (7:47 PM) : 

    Good thing you're an honest man! And a pervert, but I digress....Actually, I approve of both traits.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (1:43 PM) : 

    LMAO!! You are honest :-) Very nice...

    and if you EVER see one of my kids dressed like a pole dancer, wait five minutes, they will be dead.

     

    post a comment