My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, March 12, 2007

    Important warning.........

    So the radio is blasting warnings today.......seems my drinking water is contaminated with this toxic compound....."dihydrogen monoxide".

    This is scary shit, I mean.....the official website lists this toxin as lethal, even in small amounts depending on how ingested. It's found in all cancers, used in most process and nuke plants, and even a major component in acid rain....

    you can read more about this deadly compound....here

    When you done reading that bullshit site.........scroll down for the punchline....











    Dihydrogen monoxide is H2O......Water.......:)

    This shit cracks me up......:)

    Take care goofs and friends..

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "Important warning........."

     

    Blogger Steven said ... (2:41 PM) : 

    I dunno...

    I for one am pretty scared of water. ;)

    Steve~

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (7:38 PM) : 

    You had me going there, zigzagman! I guess chemistry 101 was too long ago.

     

    post a comment