My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, February 23, 2007

    I can do this...................

    Lil help.....lil faith................I can do this, I can see it.........I can be that guy.....

    I've made the disc's............I've pondered the options.............my friends..........I think I'm going to give it a try...


    Now somebdy call me at 6 am...............appointment,,,that would really suck me missing it, just trying,,,,,,:)

    and if I cuss you for calling at 6am..................remeber I'm just waking up...........it's not camp...:)

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "I can do this..................."

     

    Blogger Steven said ... (12:42 PM) : 

    I can do it too...

    Wait...

    What are we talking about? ;)

    Steve~

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:34 PM) : 

    Zig, you are so cryptic these days! Have you got an interview? :)

     

    post a comment