My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    The Count.......

    Well.....it's been an interesting 2 weeks. Between joining the ranks of the "unemployed", and....celebrating a birthday...in that order, I've had a lil more "me" time than I'm used too.

    I mean don't get me wrong...I like me, I really do. I'm a pretty nice guy and all, but a lil of me can go a long ways. This hanging out with me nonstop..all day...every day...well, it's abit much. I mean really, no disrespect to me, but I think we both need to see some other people a lil more.

    Anywho.......Da Count!!!

    Tonight, I thankful I can still laugh, even if it's at me.

    Take care goofs and friends....


    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "The Count......."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (8:34 PM) : 

    Sometimes that is the only thing ya can do. Nice count! Cheers!

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (5:02 PM) : 

    Ooooooooooooooooooookay I have not a screaming clue where that comment went too sheeeeeeesh!!! Perhaps it was unfit to post on yer blog bro. Naw nothing is ever unfit to post here....
    c'est la vie. You can laugh at me, with me, next to me any old time. Hugs,cheers,

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:04 PM) : 

    Perhaps Mr Zig may have time to write some erotica now. lol

    Enjoy the holiday, I need one and I've only been employed for a week!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:03 PM) : 

    you could play with your wife more... i hear she is lovely in so many nice and naughty ways.....

     

    post a comment