My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, February 14, 2007

    The birthday package.......

    I mentioned earlier that my mother in law sent me a birthday package....and the contents inside.....well it's gotten more interesting.

    My father in law called me last night to wish me a happy birthday...see how I was doing...chit chat, I've grown very fond of this man........the conversation turns to the package....

    Me...Yeah, I got the package...the rock was funny, it's on my bookself next to us doing the crotch dance at camp..

    Him..."Chuckle"....yeah, she showed me before she sent it......

    Me...And it seems I have a whole 5th of Hennesy at my disposal now.....hrmmmmm...

    Him...You sure about that Zig?? (hidden chuckle in his voice.....not so much a chuckle..or outward tell......perhaps it's my super special psychic powers....I'm suspicious now)

    Me...As sure as I'm sitting here.....there is a bottle of Hennesy you guys sent me....I can see it now....it's right here..(I take a closer look at the bottle)

    Me...Umm...this bottle has been tampered with.......It's been resealed with clear tape......what exactly are the contents of this particular bottle??

    Him..."Snicker"..well......I wouldn't know....but just wanted to call and say happy birthday...

    Me...Ya know what.......I think I'm going to save this bottle for camp, let her have the 1st shot...just to be safe...:)

    Him..."Chuckle"...I think thats a fine idea.....Memorial day is coming...:)

    As I said before...Ma is a card, and never turn your back on her.......:)

    ***Edit,,,Ma called tonight.....and admits that while the contents of the bottle are not fatal......drinking of it is discouraged....:)

    ***Who's your web host?? Cheap and reliable hosting solutions

    Comments on "The birthday package......."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:33 PM) : 

    The bottle is safe! I'm more of a red wine person. Enjoy...

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:59 PM) : 

    I dunno lass......it's now a mystery bottle......could be cognac....could be sun tea.......could be some flavor of urine.....or any mixture of the above....I fear this bottle.....she swore to get me back........I'm saving it for camp....:)

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (5:17 PM) : 

    Teach you to do temporary tatts on your MIL Ziggy!!!! What a great payback... too bad your FIL saw to warn ya!!!! You probably would have sprayed everywhere in your haste to have it leave your mouth! I am laughing.

     

    post a comment