My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    TMI Tuesday.......

    Here we gooooo!

    1. Have you ever had sex in a friend's house/apartment/car/whatever... but not with that friend? Does your friend know?
    I had to think hard about this one. The straight answer is yes, and I'm sure they were aware. Ususally, such things happen our house or shared hotel.....or federal park land.......

    2. Have you ever sat at your computer naked?
    Yes....but almost never at work. (Casual Fridays my ass!!)

    3. If you are sure you WOULD get caught, is there anyone (known personally, celebrity, fictional character) you'd cheat with?
    While it's true I have a certain affinity/fear of Angelina Jolie......I'll pass on the cheating thing. We have rules...I live within them..

    4. Have you ever photocopied a body part?
    Yes....but nothing particularly interesting.

    5. Just how rigid are your standards: Is there anyone out there (say, a celebrity), that you'd do, just to say you scored? (We aren't talking a dreamy celebrity i.e. Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston; we are talking Mick Jagger, Dick Chenney, or the Queen of England.)
    OK...I was going to point out that this almost the same as 3....but realize I have more wiggle room here. I admit it....I'd do the queen of england...just for the bragging rights....:)

    6. Have you ever contacted a “lost love” years later?
    I have, we married less than a year later....:)

    7. What was the worst thing your SO ever caught you doing? What was the worst thing your parents ever caught you doing? Did you ever do either of those things again?
    I'd have to say.....lying. I try not to be that guy, but I still lie once in awhile.

    8. What is the shortest period of time you've ever gone between sex with two different sexual partners in separate sessions (that means threesomes don't count unless they are separate threesomes)?
    A couple of hours.......many many years ago..I still have no shame of it....:)

    9. Besides the usual (lingerie, sexy shoes, etc.), what's the sexiest thing your SO can wear?
    While I don't think she thinks it's all that sexy..the lovely wife has this knit blouse...shades of pastels...they play up the color of her eyes, and a pair of jeans.

    10. Have you ever masterbated with a house hold object (other than a sex toy)? If so what?
    Ever make a sock puppet????


    Bonus (as in optional): For you girls out there...what size boobs do you have? For you guys, how many inches are you packing?
    12-14....but it takes repeated packing and bad math...:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday......."

     

    Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (9:56 AM) : 

    LMAO!!!

    Happy TMI!!!

     

    Blogger LadyXandria said ... (7:15 PM) : 

    All these people marrying their lost loves... maybe I need to go back through my little black book. :) Happy TMI 69!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (9:39 PM) : 

    federal park land? sock puppets?...we keep this up we wont have secrets left....

     

    Blogger Vixen said ... (12:32 AM) : 

    Sock puppets???? *snort*

    Loved reading these.....lol.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:15 AM) : 

    Sock puppet, eh! I think we could have a make and do session over here. lol

     

    post a comment