My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, January 31, 2007

    Power of the internet.....and ramblings......

    OK.....so the OTC meds helped, and the nap helped. Woulda been nice if the phone rang less often.......but ehhhhh, some things out of my control. I don't know exactly why, but I'm going to share a secret. Seems proper, seems right......perhaps its the pseudo sumphin sumphin..add a couple beers....yay...

    It's funny actually......I take time off work for alot of reasons, my family. It just always seems when I take a day off because "I'm" sick, it's more work than if I just sucked it up and went to work..............I digress...

    Someplace out there........I have a sister. A sister given away many years ago for hopes of a better life, a better future. If your out there sis......still looking for ya.

    I understand why......I forgave it many years ago. I met you once....years later, we worked together at a mall, thanks to a family friend......but I didn't tell you.

    It seemed best as you were so happy.....doing well......happy your family and on to college........

    I miss you Cassandra

    Comments on "Power of the internet.....and ramblings......"

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (11:35 PM) : 

    Wow, Zig! While I don't know the deatils of your situation, I think I would approach her and reveal yourself. I'm very family-oriented, having 4 other brothers. We all are very close and rely on each other for many things.

    Family is always something to be treasured. My own Mom recently found she had twin half-sisters and has visited them, catching up with family news from both sides.

    United you will stand, Zig.

     

    post a comment