My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    On global warming........

    I'm not saying it isn't happening but...........

    Spending considerable time and effort, convincing me your view of global warming and it's causes while I'm freezing my ass off.....is about as effective as...

    Spending considerable time and effort, convincing me your view of "safe sex" while I'm either not getting laid, or not taking risks that warrant it...

    Either count, you may have a valid point.......but I'm just not feeling it...;)


    Trivia, how many cubic tons of green house gasses does an average volcanic eruption toss out? Who will insist they install green technology and refrain from such behavior?

    Take care goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "On global warming........"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:00 AM) : 

    It seems to be taking effect over in the UK. No snow here and normally we have loads.

    I recall as a child having to dig our way out of the front door to go to school.

    Now we are lucky if we get more than 6". As you know that is only just borderline as far as the fun goes...lol

     

    post a comment