My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, January 16, 2007

    TMI Tuesday....My 1st one this year

    So the new year is well underway and I'm still pondering the meaning of it all. If the Bears take the superbowl.....and the Cubs take the world series....Then I'll know. It will mean the frigging coming of the end times is what it means!!!! But I digress..

    TMI Tuesday, 1st of the year!!! Lets have at it shall we?? :)

    1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
    Hrrrmmm... tough one that, I'm a pretty open mind but I'll have a stab at it.
    A..While I don't mind if you smoke, I think dipping a wad of chewing tobacco on the 1st date may..no matter how hot you are...just may be a deal breaker.
    B..Being incredibly rude and or demeaning to the wait staff. Dissatisfied with bad service is one thing, rude just because tells me alot about you.
    C..Telling me repeatedly how much I remind you of your "Ex", or your "Dad", or your "Mom"...well lets face it, 1st date kinda creepy :)

    2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. :)
    Ever watch the muppets and wonder just what goes through that polyester head of Animal?? Yeah...thats my answer...I'm sticking to it.

    3) If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?
    You mean stay in the relationship, or that awkward long pause...with a whitty comment like so...umm..we aren't going to have sex then??

    4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?
    Goofs aside, that one really depends on the mood and moment. There are times when taking control is the way to go, but others when giving up control is just as good.

    5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?
    OH HELL YEAH!!! Didn't even wear a trench coat and dark glasses either.

    Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
    I think the numbers are lower than most of us believe. Where I come from, the term is "fuck buddy" actually. It just always seems one or the other gets emotionally attatched in time, or attatched to another. While I think this "can" be done right, and in a caring way, it's not a relationship meant to last.

    Happy TMI Goofs and friends..:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday....My 1st one this year"

     

    Blogger LadyXandria said ... (10:59 PM) : 

    OMG... I looove animal from the Muppet Show. He's so frigging cool. Happy TMI Tuesday!

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (6:39 AM) : 

    Animal is a favourite of Mr SD's too, I even bought him a Muppet movie for Christmas. Happy TMI Tuesday!

    Ms SD

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

    Animal is the best. ;)

    Also, loved your answer to the question about staying if your SO stopped having sex... I needed a laugh first thing this morning. :P

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:54 AM) : 

    You just took me back! I loved Animal too. Wild guys...well, say no more. ;)

     

    post a comment