My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, January 13, 2007

    We are alive!!!!!!!!!!!!


    OK....so it's been awhile since last post and alot to say, and no idea how to say it. Let's suffice to say I'm reminded Voltaire's comment that "God is a comedian....playing to an audiance too afraid to laugh".

    I've missed you goofs but needed a break, and have been making good use of it....observe.....:)

    The image up to your left is from Farscape. A series I hold dear right up there with Lexx. It was cool, it had space aliens, it had biolgical/bug ships, it had hot women, it had violence and mayhem...........damn it was fun. I've spent several hours these last few weeks watching all 4 seasons, now I'm a lil pissed, the final episode sucks!! I am told the special edition after season 4 on dvd, moves past this.....I'm "aquiring" it as we speak.

    Darts!!!! I'm not sure many of you know this about the Zig household, but we love the game. For Christmas....yes I said (Christmas...not the holidays.....you celebrate your way, I'll celebrate mine...respect to you, but respect me also) the lovely wife got us a grand new dart board, complete with flashy lights and trash talk feature...:)

    While I rather suspect this was a ruse on her part to clear outthe dining room of ages old debris....to actually use said board....I'm happy to report regardless....the ruse worked, and we are a dart playing house once more. It's been over a year since our last one died...it's good to toss them again.


    Do any of you toss darts? Cricket.....301.....501???

    Take care goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "We are alive!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 PM) : 

    ok i read your blog and now it is assured. you ARE a TREKKY! i had a sneaking suspion you were but could never prove it. Your addiction to farscape has revealed your true geekdom. I bet you can speak clingon too! Oh by the way......i am a master at darts. 17 yrs of touring and hanging in bars made me a dart master. BRING IT! Hope you and Vonnie are doing good.

    (why did the blondes bellybutton hurt? Because her boyfriend was blonde too!)

    sffade

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (12:06 PM) : 

    You just reminded me how long it has been since I threw darts. I think it must be about 10 years now!

    Did You mean Lex Steele? His DVD's are good! ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:54 PM) : 

    Yes it's true........but while I may have a soft spot for the nuaces of the Klingon language.....escpecially after several beers......

    GO BEARS!!!!!!! :)

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (7:50 AM) : 

    I dont think I have ever played darts. Good to have you back!

    Ms SD

     

    post a comment