Test, and I've been tagged...
|Sorry if you tried to read here today and got the half page load. Blogger corrupted my template it seems. Hopefully it's viewable again to you goofs...:)|
Sexy Duet has tagged me, lil excited to be honest, never been tagged before...:)
This is how it works: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things, as well as state this rule clearly. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged" in their comments.
1) I can't stand some foods, not because of thier flavour, but because of thier texture. Foods like onions, liver, and cooked celery make me gag, because of the way they feel when I chew on them.
2) I collect gargoyles.
3) I only sleep well if my head is facing north.
4) I have 5 working computers in this house, 3 of them are for my personal use.
5) I live next to a funeral home, and believe we get stray guests as a result.
6) When I'm driving, I have to have talk radio on. Music is nice, but need talk. Ironically, conversation while driving distracts me, and it can be annoying.
OK......so I'm going to tag.....Mrs Zig, Lestat, Miss Understood, Cherrie, Stealthbombshell, and CheckPoint786
I forgot to tag a special friend, so I'll add this at risk of breaking the rules...
Tag to Mosaic10 :)
Happy wednesday goofs and friends..:)