My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    TMI Tuesday and life marches on.........


    Have I mentioned it's damn cold here now?? I mean HOLY SHIT!! I leave for a week and it goes from an balmy late fall 45-50f, and return to temps as nice as say...5-15! I swear there is a cosmic joke in all of this someplace. You crack me up Harry...really ya do..:)

    Anywho...off to TMI..:)

    1. Ever had your toes sucked on?
    Yes, I was wading in creek barefoot that apparently had lampreys. It was less than sexy.

    2. Ever had a hickey... sexy or trashy? Why?
    Yes...yes I have. I was a teen and thought it made me look studly. I was a teen. I wasn't very smart. nuff said......Oh...and there was that lamprey thing..

    3. Ever stolen from a store? If so, what?
    Guilty. When I was about 4, my mom took my to the local corner store. When nobody was looking I pocketed a candy bar. I was so clever I started eating it on the way home. Mom was less than amused. She drove me back to the store and I had to admit what I had done. That was a long long day.


    4. Ever got a speeding ticket? If so, how many?
    I've had a few. I think the last was 10 or so years ago. Insurance got very expensive at one point....:)

    5. Ever faked an orgasm?
    Again...Guilty yer honor! yes ladies...guys fake them too...:) I mean, lets be honest..even if the sex is really really good, at some point in the night, sleep looks good as well....:)


    Bonus (as in optional): What's the trick to being multiorgasmic?
    Biology aside, a high level of comfort both with your partner, and your own body...should that partner be a B O B, extra batteries......:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday and life marches on........."

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (8:26 AM) : 

    I had never heard of guys faking orgasms until reading the answers for this weeks TMI. I guess it would be hard for Mr SD to fake seeing that we dont use condoms, the lack of wetness would be too much of a giveaway.

    Happy TMI!

    Oh, and you have been tagged - details on our blog.

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (7:05 PM) : 

    Multi-orgasmic....trick.... uhm actually first one is true, trick is for halloween. I WANNA BE TAGGED

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (9:51 PM) : 

    hahahhahaa, I LOVE your number one answer :-)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (7:52 AM) : 

    Ooh, you just reminded me how much I hate love bites (hickey's). Having to wear jumpers in warm weather just to comver them up.

    Im with Ms SD, I didn't realise that men faked orgasms either! :)

     

    post a comment