My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    TMI Tuesday and a small break......

    Sorry for being MIA for a few days, but stuff to do, and monday I just really needed a damn break. I did wrap up the project, except for the new accounting machine. It did kinda break my heart abit, but decomissiond the 486. I know I know, I'm a lil to attatched this, but sentimental man. Anywho, this machine done in a couple days, and it's all happy...

    Now off to TMI.....

    1. Have you ever bought an adult magazine? If so which one?
    Absolutely, but almost never since the internet came to my house..:) Lets not bullshit ourselves here...I wasn't all that interested in the articles!! :)

    2. Did OJ Simpson really do it?
    I'm on the fence this one, I think he at the very least knows who did. I can kinda be a lil off center my thinking, but not certain his son did'nt do it. Remove that variable though........oh yeah!!!! he did it!! :)

    3. Is Clay Aiken gay?
    Who cares? I mean really...who the hell cares? Short of that, all I can say is the man and I have never dated...so it is and will remain a mystery. Clay Aiken is a pretty "Gay" name however...:)

    4. Are you racist? If so who do you hate?
    I think everybody is a racist to some degree. Recognizing that before you blow a cork while performing on stage is kinda important. In fairness, I had this really good friend who said it best while he was serving in Korea during the 80's. When asked by his DI if he was a racist, he replied "SIR NO SIR! I HATE EVERYBODY EQUALLY SIR!"..:)

    5. Ever videotaped yourself having sex?
    Not that I'm aware of or remember.....this does not mean it didn't happen...:)

    Bonus (as in optional): On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? Give me an example! =P
    I believe I have a proper balance of kink with out being labled a sociopath.........at this time...:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday and a small break......"

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (9:37 PM) : 

    Love your bonus answer, although now I am wondering just what the right balance of kink is and whether I have gone past that.
    Happy TMI Tuesday!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (10:12 PM) : 

    Happy very late tmi, darlings :-) I have been so busy at work...sorry. Happy thanksgiving! :-D

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (8:28 AM) : 

    Just one question, who the hell is Clay Aiken? And do you want to buy a video? lol

     

    post a comment