My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, November 06, 2006

    Which Tarot card are you?? :)

    I borrowed this from Spitfire :)


    You are The Wheel of Fortune


    Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
    intoxication with success


    The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


    What Tarot Card are You?
    Take the Test to Find Out.

    Comments on "Which Tarot card are you?? :)"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:23 AM) : 

    I'm apparently the Empress. Very interesting.

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:29 PM) : 

    I LOVE tarot cards. I have a deck...along with some fortune cards. Just an ol' hippy at heart!

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:37 PM) : 

    *grin* it's hard when the pics are so damn cool :-)

    I love mr and mrs zig.

     

    Blogger Randi said ... (4:21 PM) : 

    I'm here ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I'm officially visiting your blog. Nice place you have here :)
    I took the tarot card test.. "You are The Moon
    Hope, expectation, Bright promises"

     

    post a comment