My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, October 29, 2006

    Breakfast

    Good Morning! she says friendly...the smell of fresh coffee a welcome change from the night before.

    Morning, you sleep well? I say as I help myself to a cup, and ponder the bacon and potoatoes cooking on the stove.

    Her eye's change and she sits at the table.........I know a story is coming....they always start the same, I already know whats coming. She sips her coffee slowly and starts..

    "Let me tell you a story". I was listening to the police scanner last night. Some young men had poached a deer and almost got caught by the police.

    Really? I ask....thats not really so odd up here......I sip my coffee.

    True...she says, but rather just give up, or run for thier cars, they ran as a group..into the swamps. State troopers in the swamps.......4 hours, it was quite a chase, they never did catch them....seems they were on foot...

    I sip my coffee and ponder..so..."they gave up the chase"?

    For now she says.........You look tired. I suggest you take a shower before you go to school.....I assume you boys have laundry???

    I sooo miss breakfasts with my grandma!!!!

    Comments on "Breakfast"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 AM) : 

    Please tell me you don't need new boots for Christmas

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (7:06 PM) : 

    Grandma sounds like a very cool lady!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:31 PM) : 

    LOL.......no dad, been alot of years since "that" was needed...:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:21 AM) : 

    I miss my grandma too. She always used to come out with something inspirational or alternatively sometimes something really weird and off cuff.

    She had the ability to make me laugh on a bad day.

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (8:37 AM) : 

    I can't remember any of my Grandmas :(

     

    post a comment