My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, October 20, 2006

    Da Count...........Quiet night

    So it's friday night and been a crazy week as usual. Nothing really earth shattering to say of it, and I am truly thankful for that. I did become a hero to a new client by pulling parts out of my ass to keep the production line running, but thats my job at times. I had a goodtalk with a friend at work who is having a bumpy time today. I did come through for my dad and set him up with some parts and pieces an ongoing project his office today. I had a really good talk with my son and we shared music, some jokes, and just yakking. All these things pretty good my mind..:)

    I am lucky that not every day has to be drama. I am lucky to have a relationship with people that matter to me. I'm lucky I can post this as I enjoy a cold beer. I'm lucky I own a computer and can post this.:)

    Happy Da Count!! friends and goofs.........:)

    Comments on "Da Count...........Quiet night"

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (9:13 PM) : 

    Here's to no-drama days... and they're all worth counting! Cheers!

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (3:22 AM) : 

    Days when nothing happens are some of the best.

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:59 PM) : 

    no drama days are my favorite...even if they are few and far between.

    I couldn't post on friday here sorry this is so late :-)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:32 AM) : 

    And your friends are lucky to know a guy like you that they can go to for advice. :)

     

    post a comment