My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, October 14, 2006

    Sat morning post.:)

    seems my lust is just barely above average by these freaks........lol

    Your Lust Quotient: 60%

    You are definitely a lustful person, but you do a good job of hiding it.
    Your friends would be surprised to know that your secretly very wild!

    Comments on "Sat morning post.:)"

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (4:42 AM) : 

    65% for me but no surprise there. Since when has your wild side been a secret??? ;)

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said ... (10:38 PM) : 

    Same here dude!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:01 AM) : 

    I made 65% too! I don't keep my wild side in either. ;)

     

    Blogger Lestat said ... (8:29 PM) : 

    Wow, I got 72%. Got a cool picture anyway.

     

    post a comment