My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, October 13, 2006

    Friday post........learning to juggle..and my Da count post...

    Where to begin..............??? As ya may have noticed, been in abit of a funk lately.

    Really shouldn't be to be honest, have an great and caring wife, we both have good jobs and income that is "above average". Two kids that love us and test us, but no major issues there. Honestly, while we worked to earn it, we have a life that is pretty damn good, we eat what we want, we drink what we want, and have money left over....love in the home is not lacking for all, all in all should be more than enough.

    I'm a lousey juggler, and a fairly skilled diplomat, when it comes to family. Years of family turmoil have so far taught me well. And with that, my mother is heavily on my mind. Another money order to her to take the edge off bills is a bandaide, a proper money order is something we cannot afford, and even if we could, would hurt her state services if we did.

    any of you stuck in this spot???? :)

    I am thankful I and my wife have careers, I am thankful my kids have food to eat, I am thankful we can keep a roof over our heads..........:)

    Da count!!!

    Comments on "Friday post........learning to juggle..and my Da count post..."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (10:43 PM) : 

    Much to be thankful there for, my friend. Your courage was being able to count even in a funk. Cheers!

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (5:59 AM) : 

    Things are tight for us financially at the moment but I appreciate we have a roof over our heads, food in the fridge and more love than any one person could ever need. Even in tough times, there is always something to be thankful for.

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:56 AM) : 

    Mr Zig, I think we all have those days and just have to shake ourselves out of them and be grateful for the good things we have most of which cost nothing. :)

     

    post a comment