My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, October 08, 2006

    A weekend past...and no bail money needed...

    So we survived the weekend, and had a lil fun. In the process, I managed to get the workstation made and delivered today for plug and play monday morning. Can we say....wooohooo!!!

    I'd love to tell you all about the wedding we attended, and the reception afterwards. Unfortuantely I can not, as it's come to my attention, many of my wifes co-workers read our blog....bummer that, but we were given permission to publish some of the photo's as HNT..:)

    I will say this, after considerable time trying this saturday........you can't teach a duck to say "AFLAC!!" I say this from experience, that and ducks don't seem to like Dentyne peppermint gum much.....lifes lil learning experience eh? :)

    Comments on "A weekend past...and no bail money needed..."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (1:26 PM) : 

    Don't you hate having to censor everything now!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:09 AM) : 

    That's a shame. I guess we will have to make up our own version of events. Lol

    Looking forward to those pics and stop feeding the ducks Dentyne their beaks will stick together. :D

     

    post a comment