My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, September 28, 2006

    Half Nekkid PC......:)

    OK, so not a traditional HNT, but this is the new baby...Ain't she cute?? :)

    She's no rocket sled by gamer or guru standards, but she has heart. 2.6ghz celeron, 750 meg ram, 40 gig and 160 gig hdd's, Lite-On 16X DVD/DL burner. Backed up with an Intel main board, 400watt psu. Still some bugs, like no sound yet.......lol

    As of tonight, she boots proper on Win Vista RC1, but will probably end up throwing some flavor of Linux / XP dual boot on her later on. I just wanna tinker with Vista outta bordome.

    Happy HNT goofs and friends, you all take care....:)

    Comments on "Half Nekkid PC......:)"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (8:34 PM) : 

    sadly I knew what all that meant....my ex was into all that.

    I am just into music..

    very very cool HNT!

    HHNT!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (9:29 PM) : 

    sadly........I've been building or upgrading pc's since about 92...........lol

    will be interesting to see who she does ripping our dvd collection....:)

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (10:33 AM) : 

    I'm so lost!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:21 PM) : 

    I lost out to a box for HNT????? Could be worse I suppose, he could have posted some womans box for HNT.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:27 PM) : 

    Zig, it worked for me. I just love it when you talk dirty...750 meg of ram. Yum! ;)

     

    post a comment