My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, September 18, 2006

    On green leafy veges................................

    As many of you may be aware, in the US...we have a lil E Coli problem with fresh bagged spinach. After a talk just moments ago with the lovely wife and reflect on my diet.

    Aint no way I'm getting E Coli this way!!!!!! :)

    I don't know, not like I want to see anybody hurt or anything, but there is a certain justice to it huh? :)

    I sit and order my steak, extra butter, enjoy it with a smoke and a beer. Some carb counting health nut next to me orders a salad with spring water and makes faces at my diet choice.

    Who's getting their stomach pumped now baby!!!??????????

    My ode to spinach....I knew you'd show your face sooner or later....now the world knows.....lettuce...I got my eye on you too!!!!! :)

    *Edit, as a tribute to Backcuts comment......"Damn you all!!!!! :)

    Comments on "On green leafy veges................................"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 PM) : 

    Spinach ain't food..... Lettuce ain't food.....

    That stuff is what food.... EATS!

    There's room for all God's creatures... on the plate next to the mashed taters and gravy!

    ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:18 PM) : 

    No shit bubba....and a few pints, with extra garlic bread!! :)

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (11:46 PM) : 

    "My ode to spinach....I knew you'd show your face sooner or later....now the world knows.....lettuce...I got my eye on you too!!!!!"

    Sounds like something Stewie Griffin would say.

    However, a carb-counting Atkins dieter just might be making goo-goo eyes and flirting with that steak of yours.

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (3:51 PM) : 

    Haha!! You're so right - red meat and beer are the only way to go...

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:00 PM) : 

    OMG, that story hasn't reached these shores. I'll stick to the meat and forget the veg!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:41 PM) : 

    :) to me it's rather simple......if you cook a slab of red meat alil, it gets and smells better. If you cook fresh leafy vege's, they get and smell worse.......easy choice......:)

    I miss my gas grill.................>:(

     

    post a comment