My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, September 14, 2006

    Camp HNT....Sister in Law

    I love my sister in laws. Well usually I love them, I do have my limits. One of the more interesting developments since I married into this amazing family, is their unabashed willingness to contribute to my collection of HNT....:)

    The camera flashes, direct question...

    Sis..Was that of my boobs??!
    Me..Well yeah!
    Sis..Is that going to be on the net??!
    Me..Well yeah!
    Sis..Damnit! Take a better one!! :)
    Me..Hell Yeah!! :)

    Happy HNT goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "Camp HNT....Sister in Law"

     

    Blogger Phain said ... (10:15 PM) : 

    gotta love in-laws like THAT! *~*happy hnt*~*

     

    Blogger Sunny Delight said ... (11:37 PM) : 

    sounds like a great family to be a part of! HHNT!

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (9:33 PM) : 

    Nice pic but, ya might wanna learn some compositional skills and utilize that zoom lens.....lol.

    Or, do a little cropping and resizing so that her lusciousness fills up the frame.

     

    Blogger Alex said ... (3:38 PM) : 

    I'm with Le Chat and SD, what a family :)

    Happy, belated, HNT

     

    post a comment