My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, September 12, 2006

    Lil Pissed again.........

    Radio at times can delight me, entertain me, and piss me off. I like it because moreso than TV, it allowes me to make "my own pictures" in my head.

    The ability to paint with pictures, I respect you, to be able to pait with words, equally if not more so.....:)

    Tonight, I'm listening to a radio show, who says point blank, would be nice if the Iraqis' remember us for liberating them.

    F*ck that, that's not what we do! yes we have a vested interest, not blind. Appreciated and respect, cool. If offered and inkind, Excellent. But to ask...thats not why we do this.

    Saving you from your pimp is no excuse for expecting a free blowjob!!

    Zig out!!

    Comments on "Lil Pissed again........."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (8:23 AM) : 

    Great analogy! I so agree with you.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:48 PM) : 

    Thank guys, it just irked me. Granted, I was a lil pissy anywho, but this guy I listen to often caught me off gaurd. He came out on the air and suggested that once Iraq was stable, he'd expect they'd offer some compansation, scholarships for children of slain U.S. soldiers...etc.

    It caught me totally off gaurd. Sorry for the tone of it, but man.

     

    post a comment