My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, September 22, 2006

    Da Count...............Me and Agrah.......

    Hard to explain, but this post was inspired by Miss Understood.

    Where to begin.......I first met her at a swimming hole when I was a punk kid, just barely old enough to drive, her a few years younger, we both lied about our age.:)

    We hit it off odd, I fell for her almost instantly, but I was too young and dumb to have any idea what that meant at the moment, later..in highschool, we were very much in love. We were so sure we were going to take on the world, so very in love, make our own destiny.

    I f*cked up, made some bad choices, and had to leave....was bad, we tried long distance for awhile, we were kids.......life moved on.......

    I married.....she married.......we both had a kid....lived our lives, divorced, always wondering about the other, but not knowing. Then one day........it happened.

    It was my grandma that brought us back together actually. In her last months and weeks, Agrah was a nurse on that floor. My grandma remembered her....and Agrah remembered my grandma. When grandma passed, Ag was kind enough to drop a card at visitation.

    My mom and I were writing out thank you cards when she came on hers.............said, this is for you. I read..OMG...I recognize that handwriting. New last name and all, but DAMN!! In fairness I had tried to look her u a few times earlier....but new last name threw me off track.....

    I don't know why.......but i tucked that card away. I looked up the name a couple times, but no dice, left alone for a year. Mid Jan, I looked at that card..called, got the answering machine....scared as hell, not knowing married woman....am I going to cause a fight??

    nobody picked up...........I called again the next day.............same shit

    I called again the next day...thinking..."dude....gotta stop"

    1 last call, and I swear I said to myself, "Zig, last call, your passing from interested to stalker"..............she answered!!!!!

    Long talk, she was out of town celebrating her birthday, and the finalization of her divorce...........We dated later that week............:)

    I am lucky to have found my true love twice in the same lifetime, and get a second shot at it right...I'm also lucky enough to have relatives past, looking out for us...:)

    Comments on "Da Count...............Me and Agrah......."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (11:06 AM) : 

    Twice in a lifetime... big, big, count! Cheers!

     

    Blogger Cosima said ... (12:02 PM) : 

    Love is definitely a big DaCount, and having a second chance, too! (I'm up too)

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:43 PM) : 

    What a lovely story! If I'd stayed with Rob the first time round, I know it wouldn't have lasted. Those extra years apart make all the difference I think.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (3:11 PM) : 

    hmmm...you just nailed my "7" in my count....

    this is a huge count. I wonder....but I won't hope. :-)

    Reading this is going to keep me from getting drunk today.

    Thank you.

     

    Blogger lime said ... (5:32 PM) : 

    awww zig, that's great. i'm so glad the two of you found your way back together.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:10 PM) : 

    Thanks guys......I think your right MissU we both joke that our 1st marriages were a practice run for the real thing...:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (12:56 PM) : 

    Zig, that is such a beautifully heart warming story. It was fate, you were obviously meant to be together.

    I feel all gooey inside now. Thank you for sharing with us all.

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:52 PM) : 

    suze is gooey? *giggles* i'd ask to taste or touch but i have no permission slip.

     

    post a comment