My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    Seems I'm a drink too...........:)



    How to make a ZigZagMan
    Ingredients:

    5 parts pride

    3 parts humour

    3 parts beauty
    Method:
    Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of sadness and enjoy!


    Just stay clear of my beer and courvosier...........unless invited...........:)

    Comments on "Seems I'm a drink too...........:)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

    I'm so glad we all got the sadness bit,,,I thought it was just me!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:01 PM) : 

    I just had one over those with your lovely wife. *hick*

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:37 PM) : 

    Miss U, must be the Celtic ire in us, bittersweet is a drink well made...if done correct....:)

    Suze...I noticed my wife unusually happy, and our liquor cabinet somewhat raided....:)

     

    post a comment