My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    TMI Tuesday......:)

    1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).
    Yes......Much to my dismay. I was rather clueless at times in my youth...:)

    2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
    I "Full Monty'd" my aunt at camp this year attempting to crawl out of my tent for a whizz break, it was around 4am..........her bad for still being up...:)

    3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
    Guilty as charged your honor...:)

    4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
    My lawyer has suggested I never discuss this again....:)

    5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
    Does sex with your ex count?


    Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?
    Don't eat fresh spinach.....:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday......:)"

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (4:34 AM) : 

    I laughed my ass off at number 5!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:19 AM) : 

    I have done 1 several times in my years of innocence. Ok, I did have some you know.

    Never done 2 as far as I can remember but I have certainly been guilty of 3 and 4 (hand job).

    I was once caught in the act by a male friend who didn't expect the greeting he got. LOL

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (6:18 PM) : 

    Great list! I can only imagine what a camping trip with you guys would be like!!

     

    Blogger Leesa said ... (1:36 AM) : 

    I love your answers ;)

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (11:05 AM) : 

    great answers... :-)

     

    post a comment