My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, September 24, 2006

    Lazy Sunday post..............

    Feeling pretty good today. Had a nice weekend with my wife and kids, nothing special, just hanging out around the house. Saturday I managed to cobble a working workstation out of misc spare parts for my dad, and made it work...gotta drop that off tomorrow.

    So as I'm doing this cobble, my window to the computer room is open...I hear a "THUD" on the screen. Odd...but it's dark...thinking maybe a bat or somthing.

    About 10 minutes later............another "thud", then a scratch....I look...F*cking coon! I say hello....go AWAY!! And it did. For ten minutes or so....

    3rd time I said, "bad kitty!!" with my best Cartman voice.

    We played this game of "peek a boo" for about 2 hours, lil bastards have a network I swear. I wonder if he has relatives at camp???

    BTW.......Way to go ND!!!!!!!!!!

    Comments on "Lazy Sunday post.............."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (4:57 PM) : 

    Raccoons scare the hell out of me. That's when I get out the trust BB gun!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (12:29 AM) : 

    I'm thinking of breaking mine out too, this geting silly...........:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:19 AM) : 

    LOL. Was he trying to read your blog?

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (5:46 AM) : 

    I have a feeling you have something they all want....

     

    post a comment