My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, September 22, 2006

    Friday post...........funky week

    It's been a long funky week, not bad, just funky. I don't know if the change of the season, the gloomy skies, joined with the stress of work, but just an odd mood.

    This is why I am cheering myself up with my favorite blues guy ever. Meet Duke Tumatoe.

    I know, may be an obscure name to some of you, not "Muddy Waters, BB King, Lead Belly" but telling you...this guy kicks ass....:)

    When I turned on the lovely wife to Duke, she fell in love with his music, I told her honest....you can't appreciate him untill you see him play.

    Since then, we have seen him live a few times. This man always makes the time to shake your hand and say howdy between sets......rare indeed. He knows us by my wifes nickname, "kidneystone girl"...:)

    To hear some of his tunes and read up, he has a Myspace Here.

    Happy friday goofs and friends, if music is the food of the soul...........what does music eat?? :)

    Comments on "Friday post...........funky week"

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (11:38 AM) : 

    I heard him on the Bob & Tom Show the other morning. He's the kind of performer I always like. I guess I should check out some more of his music

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:01 PM) : 

    backcut...honestly...you really should......:)

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (6:03 AM) : 

    I think Music eats emotion. x

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:17 AM) : 

    I could do with listening to some mellow music this morning. Thanks, I'm off for a listen after reading the next post. :)

     

    post a comment