My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, September 29, 2006

    Da Count.............long friday

    A little late posting, been a long day. Had to take a long drive after work not to clear my head, but to take the princess to meet with her dad for a weekend visit. Ths is not one of my favorite things, nor is he one of my favorite people.

    I try to give him credit for atleast "trying" to be a dad to her, but would just as happily explain to her how space aliens somehow abducted him. Yes Angel, he's helping fight the evil aliens in another galaxy so we can all be safe............but I digress.

    So we make the trip....3-4 hours round trip. Weather was shit.....rainy....cold, I stopped for gas for under $2.20 a gallon. We get to the meeting place, she's asleep in the car. Her dad loads up her bags.....why she packs for a 2 week stay for a 2 day visit is a skill she learned from the "lovely wife", and then she wakes up.

    Before I leave..she runs over and gives me a big hug, and her dad says thank you for bringing her.

    I am lucky, that I have a step daughter that can hug me infront of her dad without care. I'm lucky he can be cool enough with that to not make it awkward. I'm lucky the local store had cold beer still for sale when I got home...:)

    Comments on "Da Count.............long friday"

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (12:43 AM) : 

    I have to say that I was moved my this post. The divergent emotions did not clash but meld into a hopefullness. Cheers!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:31 PM) : 

    Zig, you are such a wonderfully balanced guy and your step daughter is a lucky girl. :)

     

    post a comment