My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, October 05, 2006

    Anniversary HNT

    So another anniverary has come and gone, it hardly feels like 4 years most days since the Lovely wife and I said "I do". Some days it feels like forever, and usually in a good way..:) Sweetheart.....put the gun down, I said a "good way"..:)

    Today was kind uneventful as far as these things go, I had to go to work before she got home, she had to go to work shortly after I got home. Such is the life of a couple working different shifts, but ehh, we knew that going into this life together..:)

    We did have time to exchange cards and a quick kiss,a quick "I love you". That will have to do for now. Our plans are for the weekend, a wedding on saturday, friend of hers from work I've never met. To me, this is a special treat as I get to harass and be an ass infront of completely new people!! :)

    So......as I reflect back on our wedding day, I'm feeling nostalgic. The pic below is my then new uncle exposing himself to his new inlaws.......as I may well find myself this saturday....:)



    Happy HNT goofs and friends!!!

    Comments on "Anniversary HNT"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (11:54 AM) : 

    zig you two are so sweet, I love this hnt!!

    *zrbrt*

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:36 PM) : 

    Congratulations on your fourth anniversary. I hope you both have a wonderful time this weekend and spend some *quality time* with each other.

    And a happy HNT!

     

    post a comment