My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, September 30, 2006

    For my dad.............:)

    I don't talk alot about my dad here. In part because of privacy, in part because I'm a stubborn ass and I know he reads this damn blog..:)

    My dad is as big a perv as me, perhaps more....:), we enjoy many of the same things.

    We were talking on the phone today, family stuff and movies, and it went off to movies of interest.

    I'm not sure if he knows it, but this man has influenced me, my life in so many ways. My tastes in music are mine, my tastes in movies, humour, social behaviour....all mine, but he did have a real impact.

    I love you dad, you really did and do try. I'm not sure you know it, but I do give you credit.:)

    I can only hope, with tools I've been given, my son looks back at me, as I look at you.

    Comments on "For my dad.............:)"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:36 PM) : 

    That was a lovely post and tribute to your dad. I must say I'm glad mine doesn't read our blog. lol

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:47 AM) : 

    That was a lovely thing to write :)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (3:29 AM) : 

    LOL I'm counting on Zigs dad reading my blog *wink* and if he learns more than he wanted to.... *shurgs* hope he enjoys it:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 AM) : 

    Well, nice going Little Ziggy, you've waited a long time for me to comment, but this time you leave me speechless. ....... And as for you, Mrs. Zig, it'd be too creepy if I didn't remain speechless. Love you both ........... Little Ziggy's Daddy

     

    post a comment