My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, October 19, 2006

    wedding hnt.....:)


    What you see above, is the lovely wife and I posing for a cheesey picture at a friends wedding. I usually avoid posing for such nonesense, but notice I too am holding trusty camera....:)


    Pity my camera didn't catch more cleavage as she took our pic. I don't mind posing for a pic now and then. Happy HNT goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "wedding hnt.....:)"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (7:22 PM) : 

    You know I love this picture right zig??

    HHNT :-)

    You two look wonderful and happy :-)

     

    Blogger Michelle said ... (8:09 PM) : 

    Grrrrreat pictures!! :)

    HHNT :)

     

    Blogger Phain said ... (8:22 PM) : 

    posing for pics w/ your main squeeze is always a good idea! *~*happy hnt*~*

     

    Blogger Regal said ... (8:35 PM) : 

    Lovely picture of a fine looking couple - HHNT

     

    Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said ... (9:52 AM) : 

    HHNT!! I must say you guys look great together!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:31 AM) : 

    That is a lovely shot of you and Mrs Zig and I agree more cleavage.

    Happy HNT - you really need to move time zones. lol

     

    post a comment