My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, October 15, 2006

    YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!



    I'm So Ronery......A tribute to Trey Parker and Matt Stone

    I'm so ronery
    So ronery
    So ronery and sadry arone

    There's no one
    Just me onry
    Sitting on my rittle throne
    I work very hard and make up great prans
    But nobody ristens, no one understands
    Seems that no one takes me serirousry

    And so I'm ronery
    A little ronery
    Poor rittre me

    There's nobody
    I can rerate to
    Feer rike a bird in a cage
    It's kinda sihry
    But not rearry
    Because it's fihring my body with rage

    I work rearry hard to stay nice and fit
    But none of the women seem to give a shit
    When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
    But untir then I'rr just be ronery
    Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
    I'm so ronery
    I'm so ronery

    Image borrowed from Sonia Belle. I highly reccomend visiting her blog...:)

    Comments on "YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

     

    post a comment