My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    TMI Tuesday......and a thought on flirting..:)

    A recent reply from Spitfire got me thinking about this. My wife and I both have pretty open minds, but we have some very clear rules to help guide us. We've talked long and hard about flirting, sharing, and basic saftey, and came up with a simple list of do's and don'ts we both agree on. Flirting is definately a "do" as in our minds, it's healthy, and a means to keep that skill up to par between both of us.

    A huge "don't" is cheating, or sharing outside of your partners knowledge. This may seem atfirst a "no brainer", but a healthy dialouge about what is and isn't ok, between a couple is overlooked here alot. Luckily, we are open and secure enough in our love and relationship, we can have these talks. Saves alot of jealousy issues before they arise...:)

    We both goof online, here in the blog world, and other places, as well as in real life. The rules we've laid out actually play the same both worlds, but there are some grey zones......IE voice chat with strangers.

    On one hand we can get yapping it up VOIP with an established internet friend, but on the other hand, it's a double edged sword...bit of a pandoras box. Our landline and cell numbers are strictedly a "NO" unless we know you or we both know we are going to meet you, but skype and the like, we haven't really nailed out yet.

    We'll figure it out with some talk and common sense, but for now......we avoid the situation.....simply not needed....:)

    OK, on to TMI Tuesday

    1. What is your worst habit?
    Smoking, but I like it. I honestly know I should quit, but simply would rather not at this time. When I'm ready...but won't bullshit myself by trying when I don't have my heart in it.

    2. Does size matter?
    Absolutely, and not just for guys. We all have what we have, and if your going to break it out...know how to use it..or atleast be willing to learn. If your lacking in one area, make up for that by being better at another related skill..:)

    3. How many orgasms have you had in one night?
    I think 7 was the most, but rather vauqe on that particular evening..>:)

    4. Is sex better with the lights on or off?
    Really depends....both have thier time and place depending. Some times a nice mix of both..:)

    5. How many sexual partners have you had?
    Fewer than some would think....but there was this one gal I was dating. She actually had multi personality disorder. Out of respect I count her as 2.


    Bonus (as in optional): Would you be unfaithful if you knew your guy/girl would never find out?
    As a guy, I'd like to belt out the hell yeah beer burp, but honestly..no. It doesn't matter she'd never know, I'd know. If I break that trust that simply, then why bother the pretense?

    Happy Tuesday goofs and friends, you all take care...:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday......and a thought on flirting..:)"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (10:06 PM) : 

    thanks for the linkey love..I suggested skype because it is freeeeeeee....

    and I was smoking a cig whie I read that..

    for once my blogroll worked..even though I am making buttons outta all of you. It may take a while...in the meantime...I leave the roll up. :-)

    *you guys inspire me with your posts...*

    give me hope even. Thanks.

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (10:53 PM) : 

    We have one of those lists of do's and dont's - keeps us both on the same page and saves any misunderstandings.
    Happy TMI!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:23 PM) : 

    Spitfire, your a sweety and thank you...:)

    Sexyduet, I hear ya. It's nice to be in a relationship talk that honest..usually before fight....:)

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (1:17 AM) : 

    Both me and my husband are very flirty - and very confident about our love for one another. That helps!

    Great answers by the way :)

     

    Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said ... (10:34 AM) : 

    Nice that you and wifey have open minds!

     

    Blogger lime said ... (10:57 AM) : 

    all i can say is 7???? dayum...i'm jealous

     

    Blogger Cherrie said ... (12:43 AM) : 

    Your rules make a lot of sense, Zig. And aafter six orgasms in one night, you could still count?

     

    post a comment