My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, October 27, 2006

    Da Count!! ....and another week gone.


    So I'm at work today trying desperately to figure out how I'm going to fill an order for a new desperate customer that has become my new "best friend". I'm not really complaining actually, it's one of the cooler experiences of my job when you can actually solve a problem, and as a result, nobody gets laid off or sent home early on the other end of the supply line. It really is wierd and hard to fathom, unless you are in a similar industry, how a small part, be it mechanical, electrical, extraterestrial, that your company sells, can shut down an entire machine line, or piece of farm equipment, factory if it fails.

    It can however....be very draining. Draining to the point where you want to say, after the 4th call that day, and it's 10am, less than politely, something along the lines of..."you are not my only f*cking customer!!". Ofcourse...that would be..well.....bad....very bad.....very very bad.

    That is unless ofcourse you have a customer like one I've had for years and is just as twisted as me. When that man calls, there is a certain level of dissapointment if it's not implied or flat ass said some things complete rude, sexually explicit, and down right deviant. My conversations with him would not make for proper training material in any CSR handbook....lol

    Thankfully....in the midst of the chaos that is "life at work" he called up today needing some parts and pieces. It added some sane insanity to my day....:)

    I am thankful I can work in a world where humour is still of value, and lucky to have a customer or two that can appreiate it during business hours....:)

    I'm equally thankful blogger seems to be working today, LOL

    Comments on "Da Count!! ....and another week gone."

     

    Blogger lecram sinun said ... (10:10 PM) : 

    It's perspectives like yours that make the existance of Da Count worthwhile. Thanks and Cheers!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:18 AM) : 

    You are right without laughter during the working day it can be hell. It's nice when you can share with a customer or two along the way.

     

    post a comment