My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, October 25, 2006

    Movie review and other mischief..


    OK....so the lovely wife and I have been on a bit of a Jason Stratham binge lately. Somehow I suspect her and I have a slightly different motivation in our interest....but ehh, still good movies...:)

    First off...London, a Sony release from 2005, is just one hell of a fun lil ride! I was somewhat expecting an action packed AKA Transporter style movie. I was expecting the title to have a tie in to something completely different than it turned out. I expected a completely different movie, and was not at all dissapointed with what we got instead. I'd really like to tell you all about it, but don't want to ruin it for ya.

    This is one of those quirkey ass movies that count as a "must have" if you're into offbeat movies that mix humor and drama, and actually pull it off. :)

    The IMDB has this link if your interested.


    On other mischief, I was poking around on "The Smoking Gun" and found Iggy Pop's rider. A rider is the default demand list a band submits to a venue, the terms of thier performance. We have a friend that is a front board sound guy and this just cracked us up. He works with some major bands and assures us that this is........well I'll let you read...

    "yeah i have seen that. that is like a staple in the touring world. Everyone who tours knows that rider........it is hilarious. That ranks right up there with gary larsens cartoon of the soundman with the suck knob on the mixer. That is another one that everyone knows."

    Ok goofs and friends, hope all is well with you, take care....:)

    Comments on "Movie review and other mischief.."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 AM) : 

    Thought you'd like to know - I forwarded Iggy Pop link to band guy in NY - feedback was "funniest thing I've ever read" - Oh, does this mean I'm getting a copy of "London" soon?

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (9:12 AM) : 

    Now I gotta go look at these two links. Thanks!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:31 AM) : 

    Never, I'm off to join you. I always learning new stuff over here.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (4:49 PM) : 

    I just watched lock stock and two smoking barrells again recently...reminded me alllll about how tasty men are...

    Well, Sting made me forget all about Jason in that particular flick.

    But it's all good if it keeps me straight. LOL!!

     

    post a comment