My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    TMI Tuesday......:)

    1. How long have you known your closest current friend? (The one you see or talk to the most not necessarily your bestest goodest friend from grade school.)

    Lil unfair here the wording, the one I'm closest too...is not the one I talk with as often. If I were to honest this honest, I'd say around 6 years....I set him on fire once as a joke...we still laugh about it..:)

    2. My Heritage has a cool little toy that tells you which celebrity you most resemble. With or without the help of My Heritage, who do you most resemble?

    Yoda.......but a lil taller

    3. Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?

    Aside from the essentials......some books, assorted laundry to be put away, scented candles, mardi gras beads, a 12 guage shotgun.........*SHHCUCK!! SCHUCK!!!* Who are you and why the hell are you snooping in my bedroom??

    4. What is your favorite TV or movie sex scene?

    I'm going to go with the sex scene from Team America this one,,,,,,,call me a perv...:)

    5. If your life was a movie what would be your most memorable sex scene? (And your first time doesn't count unless that was as good as it has ever been.)

    Agrah and I, her house.......after our date at the brew pub.....:)

    Bonus (as in optional): Share something that very few people know about you.

    I was once jailed for among other counts...."attempting to overthrow the legitimate goverment of a recognized county". AND I may add....that was a bogus charge!! World domination had never come to my mind at that time damnit!! I plead down to malicious mischief and breaking and entering....I was very young...........:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday......:)"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:11 AM) : 

    happy tmi!

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (7:57 AM) : 

    If you are going to get jailed it may as well be for something exciting - attempting to overthrow the government is much more interesting than break and enter.

    Happy TMI!!!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (8:55 AM) : 

    OMG laughing my ass off at your bedroom answer. uhh...were you a member of The Republic of Texas too?

    er, I mean, I don't know anything about them...prank caller, prank caller!!

    happy tmi, I played on tequila girls blog. I have never played before so my answers are naturally wacky and make little sense.

     

    Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (10:27 AM) : 

    LOL! Great answers! LMAO!!!

    Happy TMI!

    Check me out on Spitfire's blog today! http://texasspitfire.blogspot.com/

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

    LOL Happy TMI

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:37 AM) : 

    Great TMI. Now tell me more about those Mardi Gras beads. ;)

     

    Blogger Leesa said ... (3:32 PM) : 

    Team America?? :P

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 PM) : 

    Remind me to stay out of your bedroom ;)

    Happy TMI

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 PM) : 

    Team America? I've never heard of it.

    And put your gun away - shame on you.

     

    Blogger Professor Fate said ... (12:22 AM) : 

    Great answers. Happy (belated) TMI

     

    post a comment