My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    Very early tuesday post.........

    So I am awoken to the joy of power flickering around 4am today. Just as well actually, as I had fallen asleep in my easy chair watching tv, and the alarm clock is upstairs next to the bed. I usually awake on my own around 5 anywho, but it's not quite reliable, and this is a work day...:)

    The power comes back on..goes off...comes on, thank god for the battery back-up. A couple of reboots were in order and then I started blog hopping when I came across Save the soldiers. If you have never been there, please do visit. I don't care what your spin on the war is, what your politics are, or what color shoes you think match your underwear.......just go read it!! :)

    I found this post by Yankeemom particularly worth reading, but the whole work is well worth your time.

    To those of you who serve, I nod and shake your hand. I say with honesty, "thank-you". It's because of your service I have the freedoms myself and my family enjoy. The very freedom to cuss or commend you, or my government even, without fear.

    For the record to those emboldened, if you get drunk at our camp, and start cussing the military, you may need to have atleast a healthy dose of fear....if not respect...we are funny that way.....:)

    Special thanks to Texas Spitfire for having the link on her page for me to find it....:)

    Comments on "Very early tuesday post........."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM) : 

    Thank you for sharing this site... there should be more awareness made available for our troops... not only in the US, but Canada as well :)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:34 AM) : 

    I became aware of this site through Spitfire too. They do a great job.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (3:08 AM) : 

    awww thanks for the mention...I enjoy writing for Save The Soldiers. They also run Save and Elf. :-)

     

    post a comment