My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    I almost forgot it was HNT!!!!!!!

    I'm actually a lil embarassed as it had totally slipped my mind and all. Ever have a day like that..where you think it's business as usual,,,then go..SHIT!!!? Now that I think of it, I think i was supposed to pick up the kids after school today.....hrrrm...



    So I'm at the bar the other night, to meet up with the lovely wife and some of her friends. It's odd that our friends now volunteer this endeavour......:)

    This is a new friend, we think we are going to keep her, I even got a hug..got a hug from the waitress too......I'm liking this bar......:)

    Comments on "I almost forgot it was HNT!!!!!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

    Well the picture definately recifies any forgetfulness ...

    HHNT

     

    Blogger Sunny Delight said ... (11:25 PM) : 

    lovely new friend....HHNT

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (11:49 PM) : 

    I want a friend like that!!! Happy HNT!

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (2:58 AM) : 

    See? Everyone loves instant forgiveness!!! And Friends!! And who needs to pick the kids up from school??? LOL

    THAT was scary- you almost forgot it was HNT and I almost was going to kill you. LOL...kidding...mostly.......

    mwahahahahahahaahhaah

     

    Blogger Regal said ... (6:35 AM) : 

    very nice - HHNT

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:17 PM) : 

    Bellarosa...Thank you...I feel better already.:)

    SunnyD...Thank you, she's actually quite fun to talk with eye candy aside...:)

    SD...You'd have loved it....The girls all conviened at the bar from an adult toy party.....lol

    Spitfire....kidding mostly?? :) You give me chuckles lass....muahahaha....:)

    Regal....Thank you...:)

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (10:01 AM) : 

    Looks like a good friend indeed!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (6:16 AM) : 

    I want a friend just like that. She looks good enough to eat!

     

    post a comment